Scrub Typhus IgM Microlisa is designed for in vitro qualitativedetection of Scrub Typhus IgM antibodies in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test fortesting of collected blood samples suspected for Scrub Typhus Positive.
- Qualitative Detection ofScrub Typhus IgM antibodies in Human Serum/Plasma
- Principle: Based on“Indirect ELISA”.
- Breakaway microwell strips.
- Color coded reagents tomonitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure : 75minutes.
- Longer shelf life : 18month at 2-8°C
- Pack size: 96 Test.
- Sensitivity: 100% &Specificity: 98.58%
- Prompt service back-up
Scrub Typhus IgM Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on“Indirect ELISA”. Recombinant protein representing immunodominant epitopes of Scrub Typhusare coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens and controls are added to the microtiterwells and incubated. IgM antibodies to Scrub Typhus if present in the specimen, will bind tothe specific Scrub Typhus antigen absorbed onto the surface of the wells. The plate is thenwashed to remove unbound material. Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated Anti-Human IgMis added to each well.