Dengue IgG Microlisa is designed for in-vitro qualitative detection of Dengue IgG antibodies in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for DENGUE. The kit detects all four subtypes; DEN1, DEN2, DEN3 & DEN4 of Dengue Virus.
- Based on “CAPTURE ELISA” principle
- Detection of all 4 serotypes of Dengue (DEN 1 – DEN 4)
- Colour coded reagents to monitor procedural steps
- Longer Shelf life: 18 months at 2-8°C
- Sensitivity 96.00% & Specificity 99.93%
- Convenient pack size: 96 Tests
- Unique break-away wells
- Prompt service back up
Dengue IgG Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “Capture ELISA”. Anti-human IgG antibodies are coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens and controls are added to the microtiter wells and incubated. Antibodies to Dengue if present in the specimen, will bind to the Anti-human IgG antibodies adsorbed onto the surface of the wells. The plate is then washed to remove unbound material. Horseradish peroxidase (HRPO) conjugated dengue antigen (DEN-4) is added to each well. This dengue antigen conjugate will bind to Dengue specific IgG antibodies which is complexed with anti human IgG antibodies.