Vitamin D Quanti Microlisa is designed for in-vitro quantitative determination of vitamin D (total) in human serum.
- Principle : Based on competitive immunoassay
- Quantitative detection of 25 –OH Vitamin-D2 & D3.
- Excellent sensitivity & specificity.
- Slandered are calibrated against international slandered reference NIST-SRM 972a.
- Linearity Range: 2.70 – 130 ng/ml.
- Analytical Sensitivity: 2.70 ng/ml
- Breakaway microwell strips.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 90 mins.
- Prompt service back-up
- Long shelf life: 18 Months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size: 96 tests.
Vitamin D Quanti Microlisa is an enzyme immuno assay based on delayed competitive ELISA. First samples are incubated with assay diluent to release vitamin-D from binding protein in the sample. Vitamin D biotin conjugate is added in the microwells.