Vitamin B12 Quanti Microlisa is designed for in-vitro quantitative determination of Vitamin B12 in human serum.
- Principle : Based on competitive immunoassay
- Quantitative detection of Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) in human serum.
- Excellent sensitivity & specificity.
- Linearity Range: 50- 2000 pg/ml.
- Analytical Sensitivity: 50 pg/ml
- Breakaway microwell strips.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 125 mins.
- Prompt service back-up
- Longer shelf life:18 Months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size: 96 tests
Vitamin B12 Quanti Microlisa is an enzyme immuno assay based on competitive ELISA. First samples have to be pre-treated and separate in glass test tubes with working denaturation reagent to extract the vitamin B12 as circulating B12 is bound to binding protein in-vivo. After denaturation and neutralization, treated sample is added in the microwells.