TSH Quanti Microlisa is designed for in-vitro quantitative determination of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) in human serum.
- Principle : Based on Sandwich immunoassay
- Quantitative detection of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) in Human Serum.
- Linearity Range: 0.03 µIU/ml to 40 µIU/ml
- Analytical Sensitivity: 0.03 µIU/ml
- Breakaway microwell strips.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 75 mins.
- Prompt service back-up
- Longer shelf life: 24 Months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size: 96 tests.
TSH Quanti Microlisa is an enzyme immuno assay based on sandwich ELISA.Microwells are coated with anti-TSH antibodies. Sample is added to the microwell followed by addition of enzyme conjugate (anti-TSH labelled with HRP).