T4 Quanti Microlisa is designed for in-vitro quantitative determination of Total Thyroxine (T4) in human serum or plasma.
- Principle : Based on competitive immunoassay
- Quantitative detection of Total Thyroxine (T4) in Human Serum / Plasma.
- Linearity Range: 0.4 µg/dl to 25 µg/dl
- Analytical Sensitivity 0.4 µg/dl
- Breakaway microwell strips.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 75 mins.
- Prompt service back-up
- Longer shelf life: 18 Months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size: 96 tests.s.
T4 Quanti Microlisa is an enzyme immuno assay based on competitive ELISA. Microwells are coated with anti-thyroxine antibodies. Sample is added to the microwell followed by addition of enzyme conjugate (T4 labelled with HRPO).