T3 Quanti Microlisa is designed for in-vitro quantitative determination of Total Triiodothyronin (T3) in human serum or plasma.
- Principle : Based on competitive immunoassay
- Quantitative detection of Total Triidothyronin (T3) in Human Serum / Plasma.
- Linearity Range: 0.1 ng/ml to 7.5 ng/ml.
- Analytical Sensitivity 0.1 ng/ ml.
- Breakaway microwell strips.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 75 mins.
- Prompt service back-up
- Longer shelf life: 18 Months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size: 96 tests.
T3 Quanti Microlisa is an enzyme immuno assay based on competitive ELISA.Microwells are coated with anti-triiodothyronin antibodies. Sample is added to the microwell followed by addition of enzyme conjugate (T3 labelled with HRPO).