Scrub Typhus (Tsutsugamushi) IgM & IgG Card is a rapid solid phase immuno-chromatographic assay for the qualitative and differential detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to Scrub Typhus antibodies in human serum / plasma. This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid to early diagnosis of Scrub Typhus infection in patient with clinical symptoms.
- Rapid ,visual and qualitative Immunoassay.
- Differential detection of IgM & IgG antiobodies to Scrub Typhus (Tsutsugamushi) in Human Serum / Plasma.
- Based on Immunochromatography Technique.
- See through device for easy interpretation of results.
- Results with in 20 minutes
- Shelf life 30 months at 2-30°C
- Convenient pack size: 20T & 50T.
- Sensitivity & Specificity: 100%
Scrub Typhus (Tsutsugamushi) IgM & IgG Card test device contains three lines; “C” (Control line), “M” (IgM test line) & “G” (IgG test line). IgM test line is coated with anti-human IgM and IgG test line is coated with anti-human IgG. When a sample is added to the sample well of the device followed by two drops of buffer in the buffer well, IgM and IgG antibodies in the sample reacts with anti-human IgM and anti-human IgG antibodies coated on the membrane respectively.