Malaria Ag Microlisa is an in-vitro qualitative enzyme immunoassay for detecting infection with plasmodium species (P.falciparum /P.vivax/ P.malariae/ P.ovale) based on pLDH antigen in human blood. It is intended for screening of blood donors or other individuals at risk for malaria infection and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- Detection of plasmodium species (P.falciparum /P.vivax/ P.malariae/ P.ovale) based on pLDH antigen in human blood
- Break away wells for minimal wastage
- Easy interpretation of results
- System configuration compatible with all common ELISA equipment
- High analytical Sensitivity of >20 parasites/ul of blood
- Shelf life: 24 Months at 2-8°C
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps
- Assay procedure: 120mins
Malaria Ag Microlisa test is an immunoassay based on sandwich ELISA. Anti-Pan (pLDH) antibodies has been coated onto the wells of the microwell plate provided. Blood sample including controls are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the plasmodium species pLDH antigen from samples and coated antibody react and after washing the enzyme conjugate (anti-pLDH antibody HRPO) is added. After incubation washing is done to remove all the unbounded enzyme conjugate.