Lepto IgM Microlisa is designed for in-vitro qualitative detection of Leptospira IgM in human serum or plasma and it is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for Leptospirosis.
- Based on Indirect Elisa principle
- Colour coded reagents to monitor procedural steps
- Test procedure: 90 mins
- Longer Shelf life: 24 months at 2-8°C
- Excellent Sensitivity 99.62% & Specificity 99.92%
- Unique break-away wells
- Easy to use on automated & semi automated processor
Lepto IgM Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “Indirect ELISA”. Recombinant proteins mixture of various molecular weights representing immunodominant epitopes are coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens and controls are added to the microtiter wells and incubated. IgM antibodies to Leptospira if present in the specimen, will bind to the specific antigens absorbed onto the surface of the wells. The plate is then washed to remove unbound material.Horsradish peroxidase (HRPO) conjugated Anti-human IgM is added to each well.