The 4th Generation HIV TRI-DOT + Ag test is a visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate immunoassay for the differential detection of HIV-1 p24 antigen and HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies (IgM,IgG & IgA) in Human Serum or Plasma. The test is a screening test for p24 antigen (HIV-1), anti-HIV-1 & anti-HIV-2 and is for in vitro diagnostic use only. It is intended for screening of blood donors or other individuals at risk for HIV-1 & HIV-2 infection and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- Rapid visual test ,based on enzyme immuno assay & Flow Through Technology.
- Rapid test for simultaneous and differential detection of p24 Antigen & antibodies for HIV on the same device.
- Ideal for Blood screening: detects sero-negative HIV Cases.
- Use of gp-41, C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 antibodies & gp-36 for HIV -2 antibodies.
- Detection of Group ‘0’ & subtype ‘C’ of HIV-1, which is most prevalent in India.
- Unique washing steps for clear Interpretation of Results.
- Evaluated by National Institute of Biologicals- 100 % Sensitivity & 100 % Specificity.
- Long Shelf life: 15 months at 2-8° C.