HCV Gen4 Ag & Ab Microlisa is an in vitro qualitative enzyme immunoassay for the detection of anti-HCV antibodies and core antigen in human serum or plasma. It is intended for screening of blood donors and for clinical diagnostic testing.
- 4th Generation ELISA Test.
- Detection of HCV Core Antigen and Antibodies to HCV(Core ,NS3,NS4 & NS5) in Human serum/Plasma
- Significant reduction in window period by 5-7 weeks
- Detects all 11 HCV Genotypes
- Colour coded reagents to monitor the procedural steps
- Assay procedure: 150 minutes
- Use of only 1 Enzyme Conjugate
- Shelf life : 24 months at 2-8°C.
- NIB Evaluated with 100% Sensitivity and Specificity
- Easy to use on automated and semi-automatic processor
- Indigenously developed kit and more suitable for Indian Population.
HCV Gen4 Ag & Ab Microlisa test is a 4th Generation qualitative enzyme immunoassay. HCV recombinant antigen (NS3, NS4, NS5 and Core) and anti-HCV core antibodies are coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens and controls are added to the microtiter wells and incubated. The plate is then washed to remove unbound material. Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated to Antihuman IgG and anti-HCV antibodies is added to each well. This conjugate will bind to HCV antigenantibody or anti-HCV antibody-antigen complex present. Finally substrate solution containing chromogen and hydrogen peroxide is added to the wells and incubated.