The Diagnos HIV BI-DOT Test is a visual, rapid, sensitive and accurate immunoassay for the detection of HIV-1 & HIV-2 antibodies (IgM,IgG & IgA) in human serum or plasma using HIV-1 & HIV-2 Antigens immobilized on an immunofiltration membrane. The test is a screening test for Anti HIV-1 and HIV-2 and is for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Rapid visual test ,based on Flow Through Technology.
- Detection of group ‘O’ & subtype ‘C’ strain of HIV-1 prevalent in Asian subcontinent.
- Use of Envelope antigen; gp41& C terminus of gp120 for HIV-1 & gp36 for HIV-2.
- Shelf life 24 Months at 2-8°C.
- Results within 3 minutes.
- No instrument required.
- In built quality control dot.