Diagnos Dengue card is a rapid solid phase Immuno-chromatographic test for the qualitative differential detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to dengue virus in Human serum /Plasma. This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid in for presumptive diagnosis between primary and secondary dengue infection.
- Rapid, visual and qualitative Immunoassay.
- Differential detection of IgM & IgG Antibodies.
- Detection of all the 4 Dengue serotypes (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4).
- See through device for easy interpretation of results.
- Unique sample processing method ensures highest accuracy in results.
- Results with in 20 minutes.
- Longer shelf life : 24 months at 2-30°C.
- Convenient pack size : 10 tests
- Sensitivity-95% and Specificity- 97%.
Diagnos Dengue card test is based on immunochromatographic test principle for the differential detection of Dengue IgM/IgG antibodies.
Dengue IgM/IgG test device contains three lines; “C” (Control line), “M”(IgM test line) & “G”(IgG test line).IgM test line is coated with anti-human IgM and IgG test line is coated with anti-human IgG.When a sample is added to the device,IgG and IgM antibodies in the sample react with red particles coated with Dengue proteins. As this sample/particle mixture migrates along the length of the test, the anti-dengue IgG or IgM antibody particle complex is captured by the relevant IgG and /or IgM test bands located in the test device window causing a pale to dark red band to form at the IgG or IgM Region of the test device window. The intensity of the test bands in the device will vary depending upon the amount of antigen /antibody present in the sample.