Dengue NS1 Antigen FP is a rapid solid phase immuno- chromatographic test for the qualitative detection of Dengue NS1 Antigen in human Whole Blood/ Serum/ Plasma. This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid in the earlier diagnosis of dengue infection.
- Rapid ,visual test for the qualitative detection of Dengue NS1 Antigen in whole blood/serum/Plasma.
- Sample can be taken from Finger prick and sample required is 4µl.
- Based on Sandwich principle.
- Detection of Dengue in Seronegative stage i.e From Day 1 of fever.
- Detection of all 4 serotypes of dengue virus.
- Reliable diagnosis of both primary and secondary infection.
- 100% Sensitivity & 99.96 % Specificity.
- Shelf life: 24 month at 2-30 °C
- Convenient pack Size: 10 Test.
- Evaluated By Referral Medical college / Hospitals /Research institutes / Labs.
Dengue NS1 Antigen FP is an immunoassay based on the “sandwich” principle. Dengue NS1 antigen device contains two lines; “C” (Control Line) & “T” (Dengue NS1 Antigen detection Test Line). Test line is coated with anti-dengue NS1 antibodies. When a sample is added to the device, Dengue NS1 antigen if present in the sample will bind to the anti-dengue NS1 gold colloid conjugate making antigen antibodies complex.