Dengue NS1 Ag Microlisa is designed for in vitro qualitative detection of Dengue NS1 antigen in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for DENGUE. The kit detects all four subtypes; DEN1, DEN2, DEN3 & DEN4 of Dengue Virus.
- First line testing kit for detecting infection with Dengue NS1 Ag.
- Based on Direct Sandwich Elisa principle
- Detection of all 4 serotypes of Dengue (DEN 1 – DEN 4)
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps
- Significant reduction in window period
- Longer Shelf life: 24 months at 2-8°C.
- Sensitivity 99.50% & Specificity 100%.
- Convenient Packsize: 96 tests
Dengue NS1 Ag Microlisa is a solid phase enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) based on the “Direct Sandwich” principle. The microwells are coated with Anti-Dengue NS1 antibodies with high reactivity for Dengue NS1 antigen. The samples are added in the wells followed by addition of enzyme conjugate (monoclonal anti-dengue NS1 antibodies linked to Horseradish peroxidase (HPRO)). A sandwich complex is formed in the well wherein dengue NS1 (from serum sample) is ‘’trapped’’ or ‘’sandwiched’’ between the antibody and antibody HRPO conjugate.