Dengue IgM Microlisa is designed for in-vitro qualitative detection of Dengue IgM antibodies in human serum or Plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for DENGUE. The kit detects all four subtypes; DEN1, DEN2, DEN3 & DEN4 of Dengue Virus.
- Based on “Capture ELISA” principle
- Detection of all 4 serotypes of Dengue (DEN 1 – DEN 4).
- Colour coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Longer Shelf life: 18 months at 2-8°C.
- Sensitivity 99.13% & Specificity 99.84%
- Convenient pack size: 96 Tests
- Unique break-away wells
- Prompt service back-up
Dengue IgM Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “CAPTURE ELISA”. Anti-human IgM antibodies are coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens and controls are added to the microtiter wells and incubated. Antibodies to Dengue if present in the specimen, will bind to the anti- human IgM antibodies adsorbed onto the surface of the wells. The plate is then washed to remove unbound material. Horseradish peroxidase (HRPO) conjugated Dengue antigen (DEN-4) is added to each well. This dengue antigen conjugate will bind to dengue specific IgM antibodies which is complex with anti-human IgM antibodies.