D-Dimer Microlisa is designed for in-vitro quantitative determination of D-Dimer in human plasma.
Microwell ELISA Immunoassay for the Quantitative Detection of D-Dimer in Human Plasma
- Based on Sandwich ELISA principle.
- Ready to use Enzyme conjugate.
- Measuring Range: 25 ng/ml to 10000 ng/ml.
- Analytical Sensitivity 25 ng/ml
- Total Test Time :55 minutes.
- Shelf life :15 month at 2-8°C
- Breakaway Microwells provided in 24 test pack.
- Colour coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Convenient pack size: 96 Test.
D-Dimer Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on sandwich ELISA. Anti-D-Dimer antibodies has been coated onto the wells of the microwell plate provided. Plasma sample including standards are pipetted into these wells.