Covid 19 neutralizing Antibody Microlisa is designed for in vitro semi-quantitative detection of neutralizing antibodies developed against SARS-CoV-2 in human serum/ plasma that prevent the interaction between receptor binding domain viral spike glycoprotein (RBD) and cell surface receptor angiotensin converting enzyme-2 (ACE2).
- Semi Quantitative Detection of COVID-19( SARS- COV -2) neutralizing antibodies in Human serum/plasma
- Based on Blocking ELISA principle
- Test results within 75 minutes
- Color coded reagent to monitor procedural steps
- Single washing step.
- Long shelf life :12 months at 2-8°C
- Excellent Sensitivity 95.90% & Specificity 100%
- Convenient pack size- 96 Test
Covid 19 neutralizing antibody Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “Blocking ELISA”. Specimen and controls are pre-incubated with HRPO conjugated recombinant SARS-CoV-2 RBD protein in tube, and added to the microtiter wells coated with recombinant hACE2 proetin , incubated and then washed to remove the unbound HRP-RBD –neutralizing Antibodies complex.