Covid 19 (IgM + IgG + IgA) Microlisa is designed for in vitro qualitative detection of Covid IgM, IgG & IgA antibodies in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for Covid-19 infection.
- Elisa Test for detection of IgM,IgG& IgA Antibodies to COVID-19 in Human serum/plasma
- Based on double antigen sandwich ELISA principle
- Ready to use Enzyme Conjugate
- Test results within 90 minutes
- High Signal to Noise ratio
- Color coded reagent to monitor procedural steps
- Long shelf life :12 months at 2-8°C
- Excellent Sensitivity 94.04% & Specificity 100%
- Evaluated by ICMR NARI, Pune
- Convenient pack sizes- 96 Test
Covid 19 (IgM + IgG + IgA) Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “Double Antigen Sandwich ELISA”. Covid 19 antigens are coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens and controls are added to the microtiter wells and incubated. Covid antibodies (IgM, IgG and/or IgA) if present in the specimen, will bind to the Covid-19 antigens absorbed onto the surface of the wells. The plate is then washed to remove unbound material. Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated Covid-19 antigens is added to each well. This conjugate will bind to covid antigen-antibody complex present in the microwells. Finally substrate solution containing chromogen and hydrogen peroxide is added to the wells and incubated. A blue colour will develop in proportion to the amount of Covid antibodies present in the specimen. The colour reaction is stopped by a stop solution. The enzyme substrate reaction is read by EIA reader for absorbance at a wavelength of 450 nm.