Covid Kawach IgG Microlisa is intended for qualitative detection of IgG antibodies in serum/
plasma of patients presenting clinical signs and symptoms consistent with SARS CoV-2 infection.
Caution: The laboratory results alone should not form the basis of medical report for individual
patient. The clinical history and any other test performed must be taken into account. The
presumptive diagnosis by SARS CoV-2 Human IgG ELISA may be confirmed by Neutralization
- ELISA TEST for detection of IgG Antibodies to COVID-19 in Human serum/plasma.
- Based on Indirect ELISA principle.
- Ready to use Enzyme Conjugate .
- Test results within 130 minutes.
- Color coded reagent to monitor procedural steps.
- Shelf life :12 months at 2-8°C.
- Excellent Sensitivity 96.33% & Specificity 100%
- Evaluated by ICMR NIV, Pune.
- Convenient pack sizes- 96 Test.