Covid 19 Ag Microlisa is designed for in vitro qualitative detection of Covid 19 nucleocapcid antigen in human nasopharyngeal, nasal, oropharyngeal swab specimen collected in VTM or in Sample diluent from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 . The test is a screening test only and is an aid for the early diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection in patient with clinical symptoms. More specific and alternate diagnostic method should also be performed for confirmation of SARS -CoV-2 infection.
Microwell ELISA Test for the Qualitative Detection of Covid-19 (SARS-COV-2) nucleocapsid antigen in Human nasopharyngeal, nasal swab and VTM specimens.
- Based on Sandwich ELISA principle.
- Use of both VTM Specimen & Swab collected in Sample Diluent.
- Ready to use Enzyme conjugate.
- Total Test Time : 120 minutes.
- Sensitivity 100% & Specificity 100% (against RT-PCR).
- Shelf life :12 months at 2-8°C
- Breakaway Microwells provided in 24 test pack.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Convenient pack size :96 Test.
- ICMR Evaluated.
Covid 19 Ag Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “Sandwich ELISA”.Anti-Covid 19 antibodies specific to nucleocapsid antigen are coated onto microtiter wells.