Covid 19 Ag Card Test is designed for in vitro qualitative detection of Covid 19 antigen in human nasopharyngeal, nasal swab specimens. The kit is intended for professional use and as a screening test and is an aid in early diagnosis of SARS COV-2 infection in patients with clinical symptoms.
Rapid Visual Test for the Qualitative Detection of Covid-19 (SARS-COV-2) antigen in Human nasopharyngeal and nasal swab specimens.
- Based on Sandwich Immunoassay principle.
- Results within 20 minutes.
- Single step test procedure.
- Evaluated & Validated by ICMR Centre ; Sensitivity -91.5% (<30 CT) & Specificity -100% against RT-PCR.
- Long Shelf life:30 months at 2-30° C.
- No Instruments required.
- Convenient pack sizes . 10T,25T,50T,100T & 200T.
Covid 19 Ag Card is an immunoassay based on “Sandwich” principle. The test contains two pre-coated lines, “C” Control line and “T” test line. SARS-CoV-2 specific Antibody is immobilized on nitrocellulose membrane at “T” Line. Colloidal gold is conjugated to another antibody specific for SARS-CoV-2 Antigen. The test sample treated with extraction buffer when added to the device, interacts with the Colloidal gold Conjugate.