Chikungunya IgM Microlisa is designed for in vitro qualitative detection of Chikungunya IgM in human serum or plasma and is used as a screening test for testing of collected blood samples suspected for Chikungunya.
- Principle : “MAC Capture ELISA”.
- Microwells Elisa test for detection of Chikungunya specific IgM Antibodies in Human serum & plasma.
- Sensitivity: 99.35% & Specificity: 99.93%.
- Color coded reagents to monitor procedural steps.
- Assay procedure: 105 mins.
- Prompt service back-up.
- Longer Shelf life: 24 months at 2-8° C.
- Convenient pack size:96 Tests
Chikungunya IgM Microlisa test is an enzyme immunoassay based on “MAC Capture ELISA”.
Anti-human IgM antibodies are coated onto microtiter wells. Specimens, controls and calibrator are added to the microtiter wells and incubated.
IgM antibodies to Chikungunya if present in the specimen, will bind to the anti-human IgM antibodies absorbed onto the surface of the wells. The plate is then washed to remove unbound material. Chikungunya antigen is added to each well. This antigen will bind to human antibodies against chikungunya anti-human IgM complex present.