Advantage Dengue NS1 Ag card is a rapid solid phase Immuno-chromatographic test for the qualitative detection of Dengue NS1 Antigen in Human serum /Plasma.This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid in the earlier diagnosis of Dengue Infection.
- Rapid test based on lateral flow technique.
- Detection of Dengue in the seronegative stage i.e. from Day 1 of fever.
- Detection of all the 4 Dengue serotypes (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4).
- Results with in 20 minutes
- Longer shelf life : 30 months at 2-30°C.
- Convenient pack size : 25 tests
- Sensitivity-96% and Specificity- 98%
Advantage Dengue NS1 Ag card test is based on immunochromatographic test principle for the detection of Dengue NS1 antigen. When a sample is added to the device, Dengue NS1 Antigen if present in the sample will bind to the anti-dengue NS1 gold colloidal conjugate making antigen antibodies complex. This complex migrates along the membrane to the test region and forms the visible pink line at “T” as antibody-antigen-antibody gold colloid forms.