Vitamin D Quanti Card is a sensitive immunoassay for the quantitative determination of Vitamin D (Total) in human serum with device reader.
- Principle : Based on most advanced fluorescence competitive immunoassay
- Quantitative detection of 25 –OH Vitamin-D2 & D3 in Human Serum.
- Excellent specificity.
- Accurate Results traceable to international standard reference NIST-SRM 972a .
- Excellent result correlation with LC-MS/MS
- Individually pouched test cartridge, each cartridge is precision engineered with embedded lot data.
- Linearity Range: 4.0 – 80 ng/ml.
- Analytical Sensitivity: 4.0 ng/ml
- Results within 25 Minutes after adding prepared sample in the cartridge
- Long shelf life: 15 Months at 2-8°C.
- Convenient pack size: 10 tests.
- Prompt service back-up