Advantage Typhi IgM & IgG Card is a rapid solid phase immuno-chromatographic test for the qualitative differential and simultaneous detection of salmonella typhi (S. typhi) IgM and IgG antibodies in human serum / plasma. This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid in the earlier diagnosis of typhoid infection and in the determination of recent and past infection.
- Rapid qualitative test for differential detection of Salmonella typhi (S.typhi) IgM and IgG Antibodies in Human Serum / Plasma
- Determination of both recent and past infection
- Results within 20 minutes
- Bio-hazard free, fully covered, see-through Device
- Simple & Easy to use Test Procedure
- No Instruments required
- Long Shelf Life: 24 months at 2-30ºC
- Convenient Pack size: 50 Tests
Advantage Typhi IgM & IgG Card is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test uses anti-human IgM antibody (test line M) and anti-human IgG (test line G) immobilised on a nitrocellulose strip. The conjugate contains colloidal gold conjugated to S. typhi antigen. When a specimen followed by assay buffer is added to the sample well S. Typhi specific IgM &/or IgG antibodies if present, will bind to S. Typhi antigen gold conjugate making antigen antibodies complex. This complex migrates through nitrocellulose membrane by capillary action. When the complex meets the line of the corresponding immobilized antibody (anti-human IgM &/or anti-human IgG) the complex is trapped forming a purplish pink band which confirm a reactive test result.